There are many forms of amusement rides. And the comprehensive application of multiple technologies makes the amusement rides seemingly very complicated. However, the dangerous sources of amusement rides, in summary, are only related to the management, operation (service) personnel, passengers, and facilities.
1. The main problems of management are as follows:
(1) Safety management rules and regulations are not sound, or the regulations are unreasonable;
(2) Personnel accepted safety and technical trainings but are not qualified enough to take up the post;
(3) Inadequate inspection and supervision of the implementation of rules and regulations;
(4) The economic benefits are not good, and the maintenance investment is insufficient.
2. The main problems of operation (service) personnel are as follows:
(1) Unauthorized operation by personnel without licenses;
(2) Failure to explain safety precautions to passengers;
(3) Passengers who do not meet the riding conditions are not declined to use fun park rides;
(4) Failure to check whether the seat belts, safety levers, cabin doors or locking devices of barriers at entrances and exits are locked to protect passengers;
(5) Turn on the carnival thrill rides without confirming whether there is a problem, or turn it on after confirming that there is a problem;
(6) Turn on the machine without sending out the power-on signal or confirming whether there is a dangerous situation;
(7) Failure to stop the unsafe behaviors of individual passengers in time;
(8) Do not know how to take emergency first aid measures when encountering problems.
3. The main problems of passengers are as follows:
(1) Do not understand the safety precautions for amusement;
(2) Violate safety precautions due to excitement, fear and so on.
4. Although the dangerous sources of facilities are complex, they can be simplified as follows:
(1) Passengers are separated from the passenger part (seat or cockpit), the passenger part is separated from the body, the parts of the machine body are separated, the body is separated from the foundation, and the foundation is separated from the ground;
(2) Electrical control system failure, insulation and grounding protection failure;
(3) Failure of safety protection device;
(4) Failure of rescue facilities.