The Ferris wheel is a large wheel-shaped mechanical construction facility, and the cockpits for passengers is hung on the edge of the wheel. Passengers sit on the Ferris wheel and slowly turn up, and they can overlook the surrounding scenery from a height.
For the outdoor giant Ferris wheel, when passengers enter it, the safety is completely entrusted to the traction cable, gear, and conveyor belt. A slight mistake and negligence in the middle may lead to horrible casualties. Such lessons from the past deserve to be taken seriously.
(1) Pregnant ladies, the drunk and alcoholics please do not ride.
(2) It is strictly forbidden to take knives, sharp objects, flammable and explosive products, chemicals and other dangerous goods on board.
(3) Those who are under 1.2 meters tall must ride with an adult.
(4) People who are unwell should not ride (heart patients, patients with high or low blood pressure, patients with low blood sugar, people with anemia, etc.).
(5) During the operation of the giant Ferris wheel, passengers are strictly prohibited from jumping on the seat, walking around or leaving the seat, knocking on the equipment and playing with other dangerous parts.
While passengers strictly abide by safety precautions, the amusement park must also maintain the Ferris wheel. If you operate an outdoor giant Ferris wheel for a long time, then quality is very important. Safety assessment can analyze various problems existing in the outdoor giant Ferris wheel, and formulate corresponding maintenance plans to solve the problems, so as to provide effective guarantee for the safe operation of equipment. According to the safety assessment report, JUMA formulated an effective maintenance plan.
(1) Analyze the operation status and conduct a safety assessment before disassembly.
(2) Disassemble the equipment and mark it.
(3) Maintenance, inspection and replacement of parts.
(4) Maintenance and replacement of electrical control system.
(5) Basic inspection. Carry out bearing capacity test if necessary.
(6) Install the equipment after inspection and maintenance.
(7) Do a self-check after the equipment is installed.
(8) Operation test.
(9) Report to the relevant supervision and inspection department for testing.