With the continuous improvement of tourists' viewing needs, higher requirements are put forward for the stability and safety of the Ferris wheel drive. At present, most of the Ferris wheels are hydraulic drive systems. What problems should be paid attention to during installation and use? How to carry out daily maintenance? Let's take a look at the related introduction of JUMA:
1. Install each component, connecting pipe, control valve, and electrical components correctly, and tighten all fixing screws.
2. Before installing the hydraulic system, its joints, pipe fittings and the inner surface of the oil tank must be cleaned.
3. The selection of hydraulic oil should be based on the operating conditions of the equipment, and the anti-wear hydraulic oil that meets the local conditions should be selected.
4. Except for special regulations, the inlet temperature of the hydraulic pump shall not exceed 60℃ when the ambient temperature of the place of use is the highest.
5. The hydraulic system should not leak, and the pneumatic system should not have obvious air leaks.
6. The user unit shall strictly implement the annual inspection, monthly inspection and back-inspection system of amusement facilities, and it is strictly forbidden to run the Ferris wheel with malfunction. The security check includes:
(1) The hydraulic system of the Ferris wheel shall be fully inspected once a year, load test shall be carried out if necessary, and safety technical performance inspections of mechanisms such as lifting and running speed change shall be carried out at rated speed. In addition, records must be kept on the annual inspection record sheet.
(2) The monthly inspection items generally include various safety devices, power devices, transmission and braking systems, control circuits and electrical components. At the same time, keep records on the monthly inspection record sheet.
1. When the friction of some parts of the giant Ferris wheel is too large, the cylinder will have insufficient thrust. Therefore, the hydraulic system and hydraulic oil must be cleaned as a whole during use to prevent the inclusion of mechanical iron filings. Consequently, the quality control of hydraulic cylinders, pistons, piston rods and other parts is required for surface roughness.
2. The hydraulic system needs to be cleaned regularly, with a period of about one year. Test oil is generally used for cleaning, and kerosene, gasoline, alcohol and other liquids cannot be used.
3. During the cleaning process of the hydraulic system, a rubber hammer can be used to hit the oil pipes and cylinders, which can speed up the removal of grease and other things in the pipes.
4. After cleaning, the cleaning oil in the circuit must be drained.