Ferris wheel, a kind of large-scale amusement equipment, is believed to be familiar to most of us. Ferris wheel represents romance and allows people to have an enjoyable experience. Compared to other large-scale amusement projects, ferris wheel is a suitable travel option for all ages.
For most of us, ferris wheels can only be directly distinguished from the size. In fact, the types of ferris wheels are mainly divided into two categories: shaftless outdoor giant ferris wheel and shafted one.
1. From the perspective of architectural aesthetics, the shaftless ferris wheel has a more novel architectural form, and the hollow wheel has a better perspective effect.
2. From the perspective of weight, the axle-mounted ferris wheel has a lower weight and a lighter structure; in order to ensure the stability of operation, the shaftless ferris wheel has a greater rigidity, which leads to an increment to the weight.
3. In terms of structural stability, due to the smaller rigidity of the shafted ferris wheel, and the tension of the roulette cable will aggravate the vibration and displacement of the structure, the overall stability of the shafted ferris wheel is worse than that of the shaftless ferris wheel.
4. In terms of comfort in use, the shaftless ferris wheel structure is more rigid, so it is easier to meet the requirements of comfort than that of shafted ferris wheel.
5. In terms of construction methods, the shafted ferris wheel can adopt the vertical rotation method and the center rotation method. Generally, flexible shafted ferris wheel structure system often uses the vertical rotation method while the rigid shafted ferris wheel often uses the center rotation method. And both of the two methods are difficult to hoist; the shaftless ferris wheel is installed by the segment assembly method, and the lattice column support system is established as the assembled tire frame. Due to the large number of structural node components and a large number of high-altitude welding operations, it is more difficult and dangerous. However, with the erection of the support frame, the structure is more stable, and the later related processing is easier than the shafted ferris wheel.
From the comparison of the above aspects, it is easy to see that the shaftless ferris wheel is obviously more favored by investors. And of course, the selection of ferris wheel type is in sync with the customer's condition.