The cabin is an important carrier for tourists to reach high altitudes to enjoy the sightseeing and amusement experience. According to the shape of the cabin, barrel-type cabin, square cabin, spherical cabin, olive cabin as well as cylindrical cabin are all commonly seen. In addition, according to different shapes of the cabin, there are a variety of structural forms of cabin doors and cabin door locks to match, the door locking device of the Ferris wheel cabin is manually operated and locked by the staff. The door locking device uses two locking devices, one of which uses a bump on the door handle to lock the cabin door, another locking device is to install a bolt (or buckle) outside the cockpit door to play a backup (secondary) protection role.
The safety and reliability of the Ferris wheel cabin door locking device are closely related to the safe operation of the Ferris wheel equipment, so the cabin door locking device is the key part that must be paid close attention to when inspecting the Ferris wheel equipment. When inspecting the door locking device of the Ferris wheel, the following points must be paid special attention (including but not limited to):
1) The door locking device of the Ferris wheel cabin must have two locking devices or one locking device with safety.
2) The passengers cannot open the door locking device of the Ferris wheel inside the cabin.
3) The door locking device of the Ferris wheel cabin is safe and reliable to lock and is able to resist the thrust exerted by passengers from the cabin to outside.
4) The door locking device of the Ferris wheel cabin that is manually operated and locked by the operator should be convenient for the operator to lock the door and operate.
5) The operator should manually check each locking device one by one every day, and make a sensory judgment to ensure that it can be locked.
6) Timely notify the repair personnel to inspect and repair the problems that have found, also, the repaired locking devices should be inspected and tested, then they can be put into operation only after being confirmed qualified.